Who's Online

• No Users Online
  • Currently 39 guests online
      • No Members in Chat

Latest Forums

No posts to display.

Quick Chat

Agnes Ferger: Hello
    Roman Lindst: Boost your Google ranking, get more traffic and more sales for ghostsnhaunts.com
    Paul Keats: IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, We offer you 7 days free trial
    Iona Manserg: I WILL SEND 5 MILLION MESSAGES VIA WEBSITE CONTACT FORM
    Trisha Ritch: IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CONTACT US ==> «email»
View archive

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Live Investigations
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Live Investigations

Live Investigations 7 years, 11 months ago #1

• crystalcross
  • I'm not monkeying around here!
  • Honor Medal 2009
OnTheAirJust a reminder to all our friends who may have seen and be interested in the Live Investigations aspect of Ghosts & Haunts site.  Many of you have participated in the live investigations from the viewer point of view.   But those of you who are members of paranormal agencies or researchers also please remember that the service is available for you as well.   
Read More...
Providing Support for Paranormal Teams
Ghosts & Haunts Community - - Unification of Efforts

Re: Live Investigations 7 years, 11 months ago #2

• crystalcross
  • Honor Medal 2009
No promises on tonight, but if the owner and the host of the investigation agree we'll try to broadcast several feeds tonight. Make sure to keep checking between 8pm and midnight eastern time.

Matrix Paranormal Group (MPG) in cooperating with Ghosts & Haunts Crew.
Got all my gear packed and ready to go. Will be the first live trial of the EMVP recorder. (Electro-Magnetic Voice Phenomena) Also the maiden voyage of the IR POV cam, and regular POV cam.

Re: Live Investigations 7 years, 11 months ago #3

• tryanjr
  • Fresh Boarder
Wishing you guys luck!! Gather lots of evidence, cant wait to see and hear!!!
"No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an
uncharted land, or
opened a new heaven to the human spirit."
~"Helen Keller"

Re: Live Investigations 7 years, 11 months ago #4

• crystalcross
  • Honor Medal 2009
Thanks guys!

As you may have guessed, once we got there it became very obvious that we had to preserve the anonymity of the family. As you all know we all investigate for finding evidence but first and foremost we're there to help the families and the spirits who need help to cross.

So, although this investigation was not broadcast live, our next one is in a public location and that one will most certainly be broadcast!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rexxie

Re: Live Investigations 7 years, 10 months ago #5

• crystalcross
  • Honor Medal 2009
Well our Live Investigation Static Cameras (#1 and #2) are now up, live and streaming from the Antique Emporium of Brevard in Historic downtown Cocoa Village. They will be streaming from 5pm (now) Saturday night until November 1st.

During the day you can probably expect to see quite a bit of traffic since its a busy antique store. However at night is when the real static investigation starts. Make sure to keep a close eye on the cameras. Its been reported that a spectral or ghost cat walks the halls near where the two cameras are positioned. Also its reported that the owners hear talking and voices from time to time, also see shadows.

If you live in Florida, make sure to come down and wave for our static cameras while you check out the location.

You can find their Facebook page at:

www.facebook.com/pages/Antique-Emporium-...vard/166599506685417

On our Static Camrea #1 and #2 page, make sure to leave your notes in the chat window if you see something of interest. Only registered members can access the Live Investigation cameras. However as always registration is 100% free and carries no obligations! Ask any of our members, we do not spam you.

Re: Live Investigations 7 years, 9 months ago #6

• crystalcross
  • Honor Medal 2009
This is a shout out and call to all Investigation groups to talk to us about broadcasting a Live Investigation on your next investigation. If you have a laptop, and iPhone or Android phone you can do it. We'll show you how, and will get you set up. If you have DVR's even better! Let us help you to get your investigations out there. Ask our friends at Alameda Paranormal Research (APR) and Black Hills Paranormal (BHPI) it can be lots of fun and the interactive nature can be very informative. All we ask is that you keep it real during the investigation, we realize there's not always going to be evidence during an investigation. Its part of the process. But the viewers want to see the process in action, reality! Unedited!

So if you're a paranormal group and interested in being a part of it, please contact us on www.ghostsnhaunts.com/liverequest.html

Re: Live Investigations 7 years, 8 months ago #7

• Mpoiboy
  • Senior Boarder
  • I love GHOST!!!!
Is there going to be a live investigation tonight Dec. 9. 2011?

Re: Live Investigations 7 years, 8 months ago #8

• crystalcross
  • Honor Medal 2009
There are none scheduled currently.

Re: Live Investigations 7 years, 6 months ago #9

• crystalcross
  • Honor Medal 2009
I want to take a moment to welcome Mid Continent Paranormal Research Society, out of Lenaxa, KS to our family of Live Investigation hosts. We're currently working with them to get everything ready for hosting a live investigation very soon. Make sure to say hello to Larry from MCPRS on Ghosts & Haunts. And stay tuned for their first Live Investigation.

Also remember next Friday, Black Hills Paranormal will have a special 2 day Live Investigation on GnH! Don't miss it! Thank you to the BHPI crew!

We've also been informed that Alameda Paranormal is in the middle of working on a great Live Investigation coming up soon as well.

So stay tuned, things are heating up and the fun is just beginning!

Re: Live Investigations 7 years, 1 month ago #10

• spookyme2
  • Fresh Boarder
how do I post evp's from my home on here, they are on cd...just want to share, and hope you all love them.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.53 seconds

Protected by R Antispam