Login

Who's Online

• No Users Online
  • Currently 14 guests online
      • No Members in Chat

Latest Forums

No posts to display.

Quick Chat

Marcos Dejes: And Of Course, You Also Have A 30-DAY, YOUR-MONEY Back GUARANTEE
    Rafael Barkm: Mike
    Adela Gadson: We know how to get you into top safely, without risking your investment during google updates
    Harrison Fea: «link»
    Nida Shanaha: IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, We offer you 7 days free trial
View archive

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

live tonight can't wait
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: live tonight can't wait

Re: live tonight can't wait 7 years, 7 months ago #11

• Steven Matrix
crystalcross wrote:
I personally think that theory is more perception driven than actual. Strictly because spirits have a different sense of time and do not interpret or see time the same way the living do. So if anything, I think we may be more receptive and open to activity which in turn precipitates it.

I agree CC. We've had activity in broad daylight, under the hot Florida sun in a Tarpon Springs cemetery. I also had an energy source go across my LCD screen in broad daylight in a cemetery in Tampa.

I do think however that dark entities/spirits know how man over the centuries has been programmed to be afraid of the dark. I think they can act on those perceptions. Now repeat after me, I ain't skeered.

Re: live tonight can't wait 7 years, 7 months ago #12

• kctkd
  • Senior Boarder
Here is my theory.....

I believe the reason why alot of us see more during the night is because we do not have the distraction of sight. we use our ears and other senses that become more alert when we loose or most valuable sense of sight.

Re: live tonight can't wait 7 years, 7 months ago #13

• darwido
  • Fresh Boarder
Actually, because 666 is the mark of the Beast, 3:33 is considered the peak of the darkest hour before the dawn. It's the time when evil has the best opening to the world of the living. I don't go for all that crap, but if you consider that they get a lot of negative activity, it makes sense. There's activity at any hour, but during that time, more negative activity can occur, supposedly. Also, it's harder to film spirit activity during the day because of the movement of the sun and shadows, etc. (as they proved in another episode of Ghost Adventures). So, it may or may not be true that there is more activity during dead time, but it does seem like there is.

Re: live tonight can't wait 7 years, 7 months ago #14

• blackmercedz
  • Expert Boarder
  • empathic medium
Some of my most interesting interactions have been in broad daylight!

Re: live tonight can't wait 7 years, 7 months ago #15

• blackmercedz
  • Expert Boarder
  • empathic medium
I completely agree with u! I have developed the ability to use my senses at all times! Everyone is capable of this, but most will never use it.

Re: live tonight can't wait 7 years, 7 months ago #16

• BHPIRachel
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey everyone this is Rachel with BHPI, we had a great investigation last night and hope to see you all again tonight. It was sure fun being able to voice chat and interact with you all

Re: live tonight can't wait 7 years, 7 months ago #17

• DolphinM31
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Rachel,

It was awesome joining in on the investigation with you guys. I am glued to the countdown on Rob's website. I am so excited about tonight's investigation. I would have loved to stayed with the investigation last night, but it was going to run until 4AM EST, and my eyes were fighting to stay open, LOL. See you later on the investigation.

Re: live tonight can't wait 7 years, 7 months ago #18

• BillyJo
  • Gold Boarder
Rachel! I can't wait for tonight! Yes, I too fell off because I had to get up at 4 a.m. to work. So staying up until 3 a.m. wasn't a great idea for me...but tonight I will try and be there for the whole thing

Theory:

I feel negative energy no matter what time of day...There is however a heightened sense of awareness when everything is settled. Usually settling in most places occurs at night.

Sometimes though out of nowhere negative energy has it's way with me in the bright light of the sunshine...go figure.

Re: live tonight can't wait 7 years, 7 months ago #19

• Peek-A-Boo
  • Forum Leader
  • Sensitive - I don't go looking but they seem to find me in the strangest places
  • Honor Medal 2009
weird stuff happened each time I was posting a sighting last night, my computer shut off, then wireless box turned off, neither ever happened before. I saw a few oddities on Camera 3 but couldn't post at the time of seeing it
"The soul of man is immortal and imperishable."
–– PLATO

Re: live tonight can't wait 7 years, 7 months ago #20

• Steven Matrix
BillyJo wrote:
Rachel! I can't wait for tonight! Yes, I too fell off because I had to get up at 4 a.m. to work. So staying up until 3 a.m. wasn't a great idea for me...but tonight I will try and be there for the whole thing

Theory:

I feel negative energy no matter what time of day...There is however a heightened sense of awareness when everything is settled. Usually settling in most places occurs at night.

Sometimes though out of nowhere negative energy has it's way with me in the bright light of the sunshine...go figure.

I agree. When things are calm, activity heightens. We were at a cemetery a few months ago with an intuitive friend and got hit with one cold spot after the other, at about 1 PM in the afternoon. My wife and I went back there the following weekend and the amount of cold spots was much greater as the spirit activity increased around our car.
Time to create page: 0.87 seconds

Protected by R Antispam