Login

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

spirit attachment..

More
11 years 3 months ago #1 by kirlybab01
Replied by kirlybab01 on topic Re: spirit attachment..
those who can help you usually stick to the rules of magick, one of which is "we do not accept monetary compensation for our work." The rule of three will bring back the good to us that we need. The ones who are asking for money, especially if they are asking far more than you can afford for help in a matter such as this, are charlatans. Do not subscribe to their bull.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #2 by mcn1mom
Replied by mcn1mom on topic Re: spirit attachment..
You say you have some pictures. Are they out in the open or put away. You still have something around that you both shared that he was fond of. What is it? you need closier. Closier from him. I know you say you were not close. But something is holding him. Think real hard if there is anything that is there and think about what he has done in the past that you may need to forgive him for. Saying it and meaning it are two different things. It may even be something that he didn't do that he wanted to but never had the chance to. Was there anything he wanted to do? When you forgive him You have to mean it with every part of your body, heart and soel. Tell him it is time to move on. That you are moving on with out him. and is time for him to go. You can do this over and over again, but until everything that bounds him to you is closed he is not going anywhere. you have to close it all. Pictures, items, clothing, any little thing can do it.

good luck

More
11 years 3 months ago #3 by lintu89
Replied by lintu89 on topic Re: spirit attachment..
My husband was ill for a number of years before he passed..we were not intimate very often...but now he is always putting sexual energy on me..which i do not like..plus at night i feel his energy lying at my back...this makes me scared..i have to go and sleep at my boyfriends flat..my flat is not my own anymore...i have spoke to my husband about him moving on, and that i forgive him.but does not seem to listen to me or any mediums..this keeps me awake at night..i mainly only have pictures of him left..but it does not matter where i live or stay. the same thing goes on..i am at my wits end over this..thank you for all your repies..any help i would be gratful for..

More
11 years 3 months ago #4 by mcn1mom
Replied by mcn1mom on topic Re: spirit attachment..
I believe rach411 is right. It is not up to anyone else to release him. You have to do that. Is there anything in the house that was his. It there is you need to get rid of it. Bound it with salt and dig a hole , put it in there and cover it up. then forget it. If you don't want him around then your have to get rid of everything that was his also. Anything that he had when he was alive may have his energy attached to it. If you want to move on you have to move on completely. this may help release some of the energy to the point it weakens him and you can demand that he leave.

More
11 years 3 months ago #5 by rach411
Replied by rach411 on topic Re: spirit attachment..
It seems like you have moved on. When he says he wants to make up for everything, what do you think he meant? You say you weren't close to him right? Maybe he feels regret for that. From what I know, a spirit cant move on when they have unfinished business. Find out what he cant move on from and put him at ease. He maybe holding on because you are pulling away from what he is trying to accomplish. Not saying that he is doing it the right way obviously.
He may have regrets about how your guy's relationship was. He may be wanting you to forgive him for not being there for you. I don't know the situation, but I think the key is to figure out what he cant let go of. Hope this helps :)

More
11 years 3 months ago #6 by DebPSPI
Replied by DebPSPI on topic Re: spirit attachment..
Mediums cant do it, you have to do it. Somehow you are holding on, time to let go in all ways, he wont leave until you do.

More
11 years 3 months ago #7 by lintu89
They did not measure any energy field...just spoke to him..he said he wanted to make up all he could not do while alive...i do not want him near me..i go out..i have a boyfriend..but my husband insists on being with me at night..i have a sexual relationship with my boyfriend..but i still feel my husband with me..next to me at night..if i wanted my husband with me, i would not still be seeking help after 3 years..i just want him to go. him to move on..i am trying to move on..but how can i with this energy around me...i hate him being around..i was not close to him when he was alive..i have dreams of him alot..that is something i do not want..why cannot mediums make him go ?

More
11 years 4 months ago #8 by normanglasser1
this sounds more like an obsession . when the mediums connected you did they measure your energy field? I would say no. You need to let him go. sounds like he is staying around you because you won't let him go . Do you still wear his wedding ring and where is his ? you have got to make him a memory and move on, go out and meet some other people.Start a new life get out of the rut.

More
11 years 4 months ago #9 by lintu89
HI.sorry not wrote for a while.i have had two mediums to my home..i got hold of someone who is over all the churches..when these two mediums came, they could not feel any presence for a while..but a little while later, my late husband came through, he did not want to come forward at first, he thouht the mediums had come to make him cross over.[ so wished they had ] my late husband kept saying how sorry he was for doing all this to me, he said he wanted to make up for all he could not do in life..he told the mediums he was ready now to move on...so they left...but my late husband as not kept to his word..i have been intouch with the mediums since, but they said they had done all they could do..but would put me intouch with someone who lives in chesire...too far for me, and to expensive...i feel like i am back to stage one..my husband said i felt the energy very strong at the beginning, because he had not quite worked things out, how to control things..what does it take to make this spirit go away ?

More
11 years 6 months ago #10 by lintu89
I will try all you say...worth a go...but in febuary it will be 3 years, and just had enough..still waiting for a phone call from someone over the churches..told me they would find help..i will let you know how things go..x

Time to create page: 0.574 seconds

Features