Login

Videos

Need help please...

More
12 years 8 months ago #1 by Emmy8076
Replied by Emmy8076 on topic Re: Need help please...

crystalcross wrote: Hey Emmy,

I've contacted one of the Mediums we work with here on G&H, and have asked her to get with you privately. Its a start, the first step to being able to help is to get a clear picture of what we're dealing with. And then we'll see if we can find someone to help remove or cross it once we find out what it is.

Keep the faith!

Thank you so much! If you need my contact info, please private message me!
Again, thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by crystalcross
Hey Emmy,

I've contacted one of the Mediums we work with here on G&H, and have asked her to get with you privately. Its a start, the first step to being able to help is to get a clear picture of what we're dealing with. And then we'll see if we can find someone to help remove or cross it once we find out what it is.

Keep the faith!

More
12 years 8 months ago #3 by Emmy8076

amoonwolfe wrote: Have you followed through on my suggestion and if so what response did you receive? If you have not, WHY????? I am beginning to doubt the veracity of your claims, especially since you insist nobody is willing to help you!

I'm sorry, but I really do not care if you believe me. You are not here having to live with this every day. You are not the one being told 'Sorry, but we can't help you' or being told to keep doing cleansings that are not working, when trying to get help in the area I live in. I know that I waited too long to reach out for help and I cannot change that, but I'm trying now and that is all that matters. I am not fake, I am not making this crap up, I would have nothing to gain from doing that. What I am going through is something I would not wish on anyone, believer or non-believer. I am doing all that I can right now, and am thankfully being put in contact with some one that I hope can get rid of this entity. I thank you for your past advice, and if you really believe that I am not being truthful, I cannot change how you feel and wouldn't try to.

More
12 years 8 months ago #4 by amoonwolfe
Replied by amoonwolfe on topic Re: Need help please...
Have you followed through on my suggestion and if so what response did you receive? If you have not, WHY????? I am beginning to doubt the veracity of your claims, especially since you insist nobody is willing to help you!

More
12 years 8 months ago #5 by CleParanormal
Any luck so far on anything?

More
12 years 8 months ago #6 by crystalcross
I've sent out some notes to some of our friends, don't really have anyone in your exact area. But I'll see if I get any replies.

More
12 years 8 months ago #7 by Emmy8076

crystalcross wrote: Have you tried staying in a hotel? If so, does it follow you there? If it does, what do you take with you. Jewelry, cloths, any other belongings. If not, has it followed you when you move?

Generally they tend to attach themselves to places or things. Attachment to people is unusual unless its someone you knew.

We need to find a sensitive trained in crossing spirits, or spirit rescue that lives in your area. Where (City/State) do you live?

It has followed me on vacations, different homes I've lived in, other peoples houses that I've stayed at. Once I bought all brand new clothes and everything for a trip and didn't take anything from home other than a toothbrush and it still followed me.This month makes it 13 years that it has been doing this. I really am at the end of my rope and don't know what else to do now? I'm in Yuma, Az.

More
12 years 8 months ago #8 by crystalcross
Have you tried staying in a hotel? If so, does it follow you there? If it does, what do you take with you. Jewelry, cloths, any other belongings. If not, has it followed you when you move?

Generally they tend to attach themselves to places or things. Attachment to people is unusual unless its someone you knew.

We need to find a sensitive trained in crossing spirits, or spirit rescue that lives in your area. Where (City/State) do you live?

More
12 years 8 months ago #9 by Emmy8076
I am so sick of this. And am so tired, two nights in a row this thing has been attacking without a break. I feel like just giving in to it, maybe then it would let me sleep??!!:angry:

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 9 months ago #10 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Need help please...
I don't think we'll need any extra info; at least for now. Our friend will tell you that she doesn't want to know anything more about you than she has to. That is one of the many reasons we view her as the real deal when it comes to being a sensitive.

I also like what someone mentioned to you a few days ago. Perhaps someone is trying to communicate with you. Maybe they themselves need help. I don't know, but will speak with our friend; will be getting with her over the weekend.

Have a good weekend Em.

Time to create page: 0.702 seconds

Features